August 6, 2013

Entertainment

My kids are untouched by my fame:Madhuri Dixit

The 46-year-old raises two kids with doctor husband Shriram Madhav Nene and likes it that her children get excited to see her on TV.
Madhuri Dixit may be a famous Bollywood diva but her sons - Arin and Raayan - are unaffected by their mother's stardom. I have no idea if they understand it and I like it that way. I want them to be as innocent as possible.

Tamil activist group wants a ban on ‘Madras Café’

Madras Café’ is an upcoming Hindi movie and is a political spy film. The movie casts  and john and nargis in the lead roles. The movie is in the back drop of Sri Lankan civil wars of 1990’s. The movie is scheduled for August 23rd release.
A Tamil activist group, ‘Naam Thamizhar’ has requested the Tamil government to put a ban on the movie as they allege that the movie shows Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) in a bad light.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment