Entertainment
Bhaag Milkha Bhaag: I'm not just the cool urban guy, says Farhan
New Delhi: As an actor, director
or producer, Farhan Akhtar has broken new ground with every project -
and his winning streak continues with 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'. He says the
film's 'biggest' knock-on effect, however, is that filmmakers now won't
see him just as the 'cool urban guy'.
"Of course 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' has earned great success in terms of its box office, but I'd like to believe that it has broken, in a lot of people's heads, this perception about me...that I can only play the cool urban guy. That's been the biggest fallout and achievement for me from 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'," Farhan told IANS.
"Of course 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' has earned great success in terms of its box office, but I'd like to believe that it has broken, in a lot of people's heads, this perception about me...that I can only play the cool urban guy. That's been the biggest fallout and achievement for me from 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'," Farhan told IANS.
Krrish 3 trailer crosses 3.2 million views in 2 days of release
Krrish 3 trailer, which was unveiled on Monday (August 5), has
already crossed the 3 million mark on Youtube within two days of its
release.
The superhero flick Krrish 3 stars Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra with new additions Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi.
Hrithik Roshan's sister Sunaina Roshan tweeted that the trailer managed to achieve the feat in just 36 hours.
The superhero flick Krrish 3 stars Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra with new additions Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi.
Hrithik Roshan's sister Sunaina Roshan tweeted that the trailer managed to achieve the feat in just 36 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment