Enetertainment
Aishwarya Rai to perform for Uttarakhand flood victims
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is
reportedly going to be a part of a seven-hour long television show, the
proceeds of which are going to help the victims of the devastating
floods in Uttarakhand.
The Bollywood diva is joining hands with several other stars in reaching out to the victims, a leading news website reported.
Sridevi doing a film with Prabhudeva?
Actress is reportedly busy going through the story of a film, which might see her work with director-choreographer on the big screen.
At the launch of Wee store, when asked if she is working with Prabhudheva in a movie, Sridevi said: "I am listening to a lot of stories. Prabhudheva has always been my favourite dancer, actor, choreographer. If there is something, then I would definitely like to work with him."
"Right now I am listening to the story and very soon you will get to know about the film," she added.
At the launch of Wee store, when asked if she is working with Prabhudheva in a movie, Sridevi said: "I am listening to a lot of stories. Prabhudheva has always been my favourite dancer, actor, choreographer. If there is something, then I would definitely like to work with him."
"Right now I am listening to the story and very soon you will get to know about the film," she added.
No comments:
Post a Comment